The Windmills of my mind


So many mixed feelin's up in here, chil'rens.





I Don't know what's up or what's down.












I once thought I could make
sense of the world, but now I'm just spinning.








On the one hand, I feel the burning rage.
I feel fucking disgusted with Washington D.C. and the polititians and big-businessmen who are hijacking America and dragging us down the shit-stained slope toward fascism. After all the advances that so many righteous people struggled and died for throughout the 20th century. It's a fucking disgrace.
I have to thank Senators Kerry and Kennedy and the others who tried to fillibuster the nomination of the latest fascist piece of shit to be ushered down the pike, Alito.
I know that the Buddhists would say this is not right speech. But I cannot believe this is happening right before our eyes.
You can check to see who voted for or against the fillibuster here:
Senatorial Hall of Shame/Fame

Do we flee the country or stay and fight??? This is the question that currently troublesTeam Shredder.

But then again, yesterday Sea Monkey and The Capt'n paddled out to the point just in time for the big beautiful sets, and got tons of long, sweet rides, and even a couple mad rides. Sea Monkey reported that she was subjected to several bittersweet rides, as well. But that's to be expected, as she's not been able to go out as much lately. You really have to put in your time to get the mad & sweet rides. The sea can be a harsh mistress. For the time being, Sea Monkey has been demoted to Team Philosopher. As for the distinction between mad, sweet, and bittersweet rides--it's hard to esplain in words. An example of the feelin' of a mad ride can be found here, care of The Dickies.