The burnin' bush

This just in-- from the desk of NY correspondant Gree C. Hair-- to the couch of Team Shredder:

HOW'S MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION GOING YOU ASK

Well dear Capt and Sea Monkey
I'm happy to say my resolution to scare everyone off at the Greenpoint
YMCA
is working great-not only will no one come near the sauna when I'm in
it but
usually no one will even swim in the same
lane as me in the pool.
Sometimes a bit of hair especially down around the old separation
between
church and state is just the insular I need.
And I'm pretty sure I saw someone mouthing "rusty brillo pad" last week
when
I walked by.

Thanks to the Team for all the inspiring and kind words.

That's all for this report more in the near future.

Gree C.








March is comin' in like a LION!













Gree C. Hair told me today that she likes to read about us here on the couch. She says she can see us in her mind's eye, and it gives her the excellent feelin's.
This is Gree C. on the pullout couch of Team Shredder.



















Here's to Gree C. Hair!