Capt'n's Log

Subject: Paradise Lost

Who am I? I have not really surfed in 2 weeks. I surfed once last week, and once the week before. This is a crisis situation for somebody who has been going every day since this summer. But my back went out that day, two weeks ago, and being the responsible Capt'n that I am, I knew to get out of the water while I could still walk. I stayed out for a week, saw my chiropractor, and concentrated on packing up the headquaters of Team Shredder, figuring it was just as well. I tried again a week later, thinking I was fine, but the old back started acting up again. Too bad, too, because I almost got barrelled that day.
After a second week's break, I finally thought I had my chance yesterday. But we'd had a heavy rain and all of the dookey of San Diego ran off the streets and out into our ocean. Thwarted again!
Thus I am but a shell of my former self.