A Long Day's Journey into the Night: Debbie Brown's Parasite Purge

Team Shredder Press, 7,000 pp, 2006.

"...inspirational..." - Washington Post
"...I cried, I laughed, and then I cried again..." - La Jolla Breeze
"...an epic battle of woman vs. nature..." - Discover Magazine











"In losing the parasites, I found myself."
Thus begins Debbie Brown's epic tale of triumph over adversity. A Long Day's Journey celebrates Debbie and Team Shredder's grueling, ultimately successfull completion of their 30-day Team Parasite Purge. Along the way, they learn lessons of life and the true meaning of freedom.


Elsewhere in Team Shredder News:
Sea Monkey and The Capt'n are on day 5 and 6 of their Master Cleanse. This one's a toughie at times. I believe the term "rapid cycling" best applies here. But they are determined to make it through the week, transition into regular food by Friday, and then on Saturday, Mrs. The Capt'n's birthday, party like it's 1989.
Sometime after that, a 1-day kidney cleanse! Now we're living.

Pissing Woman, Marlene Dumas, 1996



Pissoir, Carol Rama, 1941