Name-ing, blame-ing, shame-ing, inflame-ing, lesbian same-ing, Auntie Mame-ing...

As per request of The Gaylord Rehabilitation Center, today's entry is dedicated to "Name-ing."

I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to soil my beautiful blog with their ugly faces. Sort of like how Barbaric I mean Barbara didn't want to soil her beautiful mind with thoughts of all those poor people in New Orleans dirtying up the place with their dead bodies, etc. Or was it how she didn't want to soil her beautiful mind with thoughts of those poor Iraqi citizens dirtying up the place with their dead bodies, etc...? I can't remember which it was. Speaking of blame-ing, let it be known for the record that Team Shredder does not now and never did believe in the tired, worn out strategy of blaming everything on Mommy. These other fools are all adults now who've made adult lifetimes of evil choices.
Which brings us to Name-ing.
I hereby name this picture, "Evil, Piece of Shit Family."