Guess what? GUESS WHAT?!?

Reuters-

The Capt'n, captain of wild card pro surf team of teams Team Shredder, scored a first for the Team and a personal best thus far, that being getting NOT ONE BUT TWO CHEATER FIVES!!! In one day!!

"I really hate to brag, but it was pretty sweet." The Capt'n said during a recent interview.
"Once I did it the first time, I realized that it really isn't that big a deal. The nose is like Woman. She might let you if the wave is right."

Conditions were favorable at Tourmaline, the home-away-from-home break of Team Shredder. That, combined with a stubborn determination and willingness to look like a fool made up the magic of the Capt'n's big day. Remaining humble throughout it all, though, The Capt'n has again found a way to keep things in perspective:

"Of course, I didn't do the elegant cross-stepping that makes longboarding a thing of beauty. My style is like Woman. But, a very ugly Woman. Anyhow I couldn't let my surf esteem stay in the pits any longer, so I told myself to just go, and I shuffled off to Buffalo."



"Two cheater fives makes a ten. It's like you hung ten." -Dick Blew



Figure 1(A) Margaret Kilgallen, installation detail
Figure 1(B) Rell Sunn getting a mad elegant cheater five