Capt'n's Log


Today's top story:
Team Shredder has hit the eastern seaboard, and with a big splash i might add. Gree c and excellent Pat are down here on the beautiful coast of North Carolina workin' for the man, but first they took a moment to surprise me with a portrait of myself, installed here at the gates of Surf City. Those ladays sure are talented, the likeness is uncanny.
Anyway, gree c volunteered to "be my bitch" and sponsor my surf safari to here, though if you get real for one second you will realize that I am here to see her and crack up, and "surfing," or whatever it was that I did today in the non-swell, random chop, is secondary. It's just what I do during the day to pass the hours while Gree C and Pat are out earning the cheddar that we will eat for dinner each night.
The water was that excellent light green color, and warm, and there looked to be a few mellow small rollers coming in, more than I'd expected for today, so I got excited and went out. But the Atlantic Ocean, she was not ready to give me the goods just yet. Mocking and teasing had to happen first. 4 hours divided by 2 1/2 waves equals what?